Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here is the new Madonna song 'Give Me All Your Love' and it is AMAZING

If you don't say I'm normal looking I will have you killed.
We often find ourselves wishing that Madge-Mantis would return to the fun, happy days of the 80's, way before she started taking her self seriously and speaking with a really bad British accent.  And it looks like she's done just that for her big post-'Hard Candy' comeback.  Sure it's got a little rocky twist (kinda Kelly Clarkson, but with worse singing, obvs) but it's undeniably a return to form for the Queen of Pop.  If these previews are anything to go by, one Miss Gaga better watch her ridiculously dressed ass...

Here are some observations about 'Give Me All Your Love':
1.  Amazing
2.  Amazing
3.  Amazing
4. Amazing

Those were some observations about 'Give Me All Your Love.'

And here is 'Give Me All Your Love':






"Amazing."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted "meh" - it is not my fave style of Madonna - but it's not her worst either (I'm talking to you, "Hey You"). She has time to tweak it. I need more dimension, more depth to my Madonna music please!

Corey said...

its just kinda meh to me as well. needs to be more poppy, wheres that hot dance floor techno beat? We crave the dance era madonna, remember confessions... awaesome!